Saturday, April 02, 2005

Moving Forward 4-2-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. May You increase and I decrease. Let my thoughts be still, so that I can hear Yours'; let my heart be quiet so I can sense the leading of Yours'. ... "Move forward. Do not hesitate as I give the command. This is why I have been training you to hear My voice, to sense My leading, to know My Word. I have been preparing you, sanctifying you, equipping you. Now I am moving you forward. Though it will be one step at a time, there will be steps. Your steps will not be alone, for I am moving My people forward in unity and in agreement. Steady steps, in agreement, directed by My voice, will become a march." Yes, Lord. Doors in line with our dreams will begin to open that have not been open before. Thoughts that seemed like distant visions will become reality as they grow in intensity and we hear them confirmed in the mouth of witnesses You send across our paths. Your Kingdom is advancing as You move Your people forward. Before the walls of Jericho fell down, You first called Your people to march, but when You gave the command, "the people charged straight ahead in to the city and captured it" (Joshua 6.20). Give us discernment to hear You and courage to obey You, as the march begins. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com Our mailing address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502. God bless you!