Monday, August 20, 2007

"Go Into All the World" 8-20-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear Your heart. Bring mine into align with Yours. ... "And He said to them, 'Go into all the world and proclaim the good news to the whole creation' " (Mark 16:15). Today I'll be going into a part of the world where I've never been before, to the nation of Estonia, on the northwestern border of Russia. We'll also stop in Sweden for a moment and cross over the lands and people of many other nations along the way. Everywhere I go -- through the skies and upon the land -- the light of the glory of Your gospel goes with me, because You are within me. Everywhere I go, the kingdom of heaven is at hand because the God of heaven and earth is living in me. I go as an ambassador of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20). I go as one sent to proclaim the good news of Your kingdom, to bind up the broken-hearted and to set the captives free, all in Your power and all as You lead for Your glory (Isaiah 61:1-4). I go in desperate dependence upon You, because apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). So lead me to the places and people where I am to give and where I am to receive. Put Your words in my mouth, Your prayers on my lips, Your love in my heart. Let Your light shine through my life, as a son of Your light (1 Thessalonians 5:5). Let Your signs follow me, as one who believes (Mark 16:16-18). Use this experience to change lives; use this experience to change my life. I wouldn't go if Your weren't sending me, and I wouldn't go if You weren't going with me. I praise You, Lord God Almighty, that You are. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'm not sure how much access I will have to the internet, but I'll plan to send out my devotional as I am able and I thank you for your prayers. We will be ministering in Estonia in the capital city of Tallinn, at a ministers' retreat at Camp Gideon, and other places of Divine encounters along the way. Bob and Doris McCray, will join with me August 20th through 30th. Please keep us and our families and all the lives the Lord will touch in prayer. Here's a couple of links to know more: http://www.bmk.ee/indexenglish.html and http://gbgm-umc.org/europe/estonia/ God bless you and thank you so much for joining with us in ministry! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com