Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Light of Your Glory 8-26-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with Your Holy Spirit, guide my thoughts with Your words, lead me in Your paths. ... "May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from His glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience, while joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light" (Colossians 2:11-12). Yesterday in the "prayer tent" at our campground, an elderly Russian-speaking woman asked me to pray a blessing for her life. As we prayed she began to smile. The more I prayed the more she smiled. She suddenly opened her eyes and lifted her hands up to the center of the tent. She said, "The light! The light! I see so much light!" Praise You, Lord. You are the Light. You are our Inheritance. Thank You for letting me share with this saint of God in her experience with You of receiving a deep measure the joy of her inheritance in the Light. Continue opening the eyes of all the hearts of all Your saints -- all the children of God -- to experience Your glorious power and walk in Your glorious light. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com