Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Continual Intercession 8-21-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Wherever I go, there You are. Wherever I go, here You are in me by Your Holy Spirit. ... "Immediately aware that power had gone forth from Him, Jesus turned about in the crowd and said, 'Who touched My clothes?' ... He looked all around to see who had done it" (Mark 5:30-32). Going through airports, surrounded by people, I know You go with me and You go within me wherever I go (John 14:20). As I go, let my eyes be attentive and my heart be aware of the people I pass along the way. Stretch out Your hand, send forth Your Word, release Your power to touch them, encourage them, convict them, and heal them as each has need. Give me a heart of continual intercession, as You continually live in me -- always living to intercede for the souls and needs of the people You died to save (Hebrews 7:25). Then even layovers and weather delays become opportunities for ministry and the advance of Your kingdom. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for joining with me in ministry on this trip to the Baltic Republic of Estonia. We've had some weather delays and it looks like we'll be stopping over in Denmark instead of Sweden, but will be praying for the people all along the way. Your prayers, encouragement, and support make all this possible. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com