Friday, August 03, 2007

Love as Strong as Death 8-3-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You cleanse my sin and draw me in, You offer Your cup and fill me up, You lead the way as I watch and pray. ... "My beloved is mine and I am his" (Song of Solomon 2:16). Solomon's love story of the bride-to-be and coming groom speaks of the love story of Your bride and our Groom -- the yearning for intimacy, the aching and emptiness of perceived times apart, the seeking and searching for the fulfillment of embrace and union as one. Because You are Spirit and our union is a spiritual one, even the explicit language of this love story can awaken the longing of our souls for this level of love between our God and Your people, between You and I. Men and women alike can express and proclaim our love for You is as strong as death, our passion for You is as fierce as the grace (v. 8:6). Free me to seek You unashamed and unrestrained with passion and persistence. I am Yours and You are mine. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com