Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Heavenly Things" 10-10-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come walk with me now in the cool of the morning and throughout this day, I pray. ... "If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?" (John 3:12). I find myself thinking more about heaven -- not necessarily that I'm ready to go there just yet, Lord, but that I'm beginning to sense I need to understand it more. You have called us to pray for Your will to be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). If I am to pray specifically so I can praise You specifically for the answers that come, I need to know more specifically what it is I'm praying for. I need to know more of what it looks like when Your will is done in heaven so I can pray more accurately for Your will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. So help me see and help me believe, as You tell me about heavenly things. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com