Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I Am Here" 10-17-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- into my heart and into my day. ... As I watch and wait for You in the silence of surrender with an open heart and expectant faith, I hear You singing Your words of assurance and peace to my soul: "I am here I am here I am here when you go through the darkest valleys I am here when you climb the highest heights I am here when you long to know that there's Someone Who watches over your soul through the night. I am here! I Am here! Look to Me For I Am here I am here with My mercy and My might. I am here with you every day and night." Yes, Lord. You are here. There is never a moment that You are not with me, watching over me, even living within me. As in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night, You lead me and watch over me (Exodus 31:21-22). Your Spirit is continually speaking to my spirit: "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.... I am here to help you" (Isaiah 41:10-13, NLT). Thank You, Lord. Yes, You are. In Jesus' name, I pray. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My Friend Heather Butler from Wales will join us at The Fountain this Friday night at 7:00 to share a prophetic word for Kentucky with us. She leads The Healing Rooms at Anglesey, Wales. Phil Jackson will lead us in worship. Please spread the word! Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com