Monday, October 01, 2007

Ready for "the Day of Christ" 10-1-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I begin this day, like every day, with the eyes of my heart seeking Your face and the heart of my soul receiving Your grace. ... "For God is my witness, how I long for all of you with the compassion of Christ Jesus. And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you to determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God" (Philippians 1:8-11). Thank You for those who have prayed for me with the compassion of Christ -- for my love to overflow, for my thoughts to grow in godly wisdom and insight, for my heart to be pure and blameless, for my life to bear the fruit of one who lives life each day by Your grace in right relationship with You. As I have received, let me give. What has been imparted to me by grace from the spiritual generations before me, impart through me by grace to the spiritual generations to follow me (Romans 1:11). Heavenly Father, You have sent Your Holy Spirit to prepare a holy bride for Your Holy Son -- a people "pure and blameless," eagerly longing for "the day of Christ," to be eternally joined in union with You, in every dimension of Your Being -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Let it be true in our day, that "the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready" (Revelation 19:7). In Christ, I am part of the bride and I am also a "friend of the Bridegroom" preparing the bride to be (John 3:29). I want to be ready for the marriage of the Lamb on the day of Christ to come. And I want to do my part in my generation to help make Your bride ready -- pure and blameless, whole and free, burning with a passion for You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To Purchase our Teaching and Prayer Ministry Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com