Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Take Hold of Life 10-3-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your Spirit flow through mine. ... "Turn my eyes from looking at vanities; give me life in Your ways" (Psalm 119:37). Tune my perception and focus my attention on the things that matter to You. Take away my desire to spend my time on worthless and meaningless distractions. Deliver me from vanity. Let the moments of my days matter. Let Your ways become my ways, Your thoughts become my thoughts, and Your desires become my desires. By Your grace, I want to "take hold of the life that really is life" and live it well in the time I have (1 Timothy 6:19). You are Life (John 14:6). Come live Your life through me each day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com