Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rest in His Presence 10-16-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I turn the eyes of my heart to seek Your face and listen for Your voice. ... "He said, 'My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest' " (Exodus 33:14). When Moses was weighed down and worried, he wanted to know who You were sending to help him (v. 12). But Your answer was basically, "Here I am, Moses. I am with You. I will never leave you, nor forsake You. Keep looking to Me, keep trusting Me. I will lead You through, never giving you more than you can handle, but using every challenge along the way to teach you to trust in. So whether it's time to run or wrestle or wait, You can rest in Me." Then You showed him the glory of Your presence (v. 18-19). Thank You, for being with me every day. Thank You for showing me the glory of Your presence. As I look to You and rest in You, You will lead me through. I need not worry (Matthew 6:25-34). Worry in the light and glory of Your presence would be foolishness and sin. So I entrust all things into Your care. By Your grace, I choose to rest in Your presence and trust in Your power, as You lead me by putting Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My Friend Heather Butler from Wales will join us at The Fountain this Friday night at 7:00 to share a prophetic word for Kentucky with us. She leads The Healing Rooms at Anglesey, Wales. Please join us if you can and pray for us if you can't. Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com