Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Prepare the Way" 10-24-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek nothing but You in these moments. ... "It shall be said, 'Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from My people's way' " (Isaiah 57:14). Lord, remove from me everything that would hinder Your Spirit from filling me and flowing through me. Remove the stones of pride and self-centeredness. Dig up any roots of resentment and bitterness. Pull down any walls of fear and isolation. Break through every stronghold of confusion and deception. Fill up every pit of depression and discouragement. Close the doors that lead me astray and open the gates that lead in Your way. "For thus says the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite" (v. 15). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, let's join our hearts to pray for the people of California whose lives' are being devastated by the wild fires. May the love of God be witnessed in His people through this crises and many turn to Him. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com