Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sonshine of the Glory of God 1-24-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Son of God, Son of Man, Sonshine of the Glory of God, let Your light shine on me and in me and through me today. ... "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace" (Numbers 6:24-26). Through Moses, You told Aaron and the priests to speak Your words of blessing over Your people. You said, "Put My name on the Israelites, and I will bless them" (v. 6:27). Lord, put Your name on me today. Lift up Your countenance upon me today. Let me be unashamed to be seen and known as a Christian today -- one of Christ's own -- a son of man, but also a son of God (1 John 3:1). Wash me in Your Word, cleanse me in Your blood, fill me with Your Spirit. As people see me, may they see Christ in me, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). "For it is the God who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" (2 Corinthians 4:6). "Let Your face shine upon Your servant" (Psalm 31:16). Let Your face shine upon Your son. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, our one week intensive School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington ends tonight. It has been an glorious week! Thank you for your prayers! The Lord is equipping us and empowering us for ministry in His Spirit as He strategically positions us for His purposes. This course is being filmed for dvd, so please let us know if you'd be interested in ordering a copy of the dvd. This builds upon our the foundational principles of our earlier dvd, Preparing the Way of the Lord -- Biblical, Spiritual Principles of Healing and Deliverance, which you can also order: MessiahMin@aol.com or http://www.shop.messiah-ministries.org/