Thursday, January 17, 2008

Simple 1-17-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before my day unfolds, I unfold my day before You. ... "The unfolding of Your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple" (Psalm 119:130). Help me simply come humbly before You -- seeking Your face, listening for Your voice, waiting for Your leading. Unfold Your words and Your will before me. Let Your light shine on the steps of the path You are setting before me this day. Let the sound of Your words in my spirit rise up into the thoughts in my mind. Then, by Your grace, throughout the encounters of my day, may I walk in Your wisdom, love with Your heart, and speak with the authority of one who has spent time in Your Presence. Help me be simple enough to get this one thing straight: "He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble His way" (Psalm 25:9). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday Night, the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's city-wide gathering of the body of Christ from many different traditions and streams to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Sandra White and I will lead in prayer and Jeff Greene will lead in worship. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary in Lexington: www.CentenaryLex.com All who are thirsty are welcome. Call or write for details: 859-422-1794 Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org