Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lift Up Your Voice in Praise 1-8-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I am still before You, You go before me. As I watch and wait, You arise and go, ordering the steps of my day. ... "Get up to a high mountain, O Zion, herald of good tidings; lift up your voice with strength, O Jerusalem, herald of good tidings, lift it up, do not fear; say to the cries of Judah, 'Here is your God!' See, the Lord God comes with might, and His arm rules for Him; His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him" (Isaiah 40:9-10). This is the time to go up to the mountain of praise. You want to hear the cries of Judah -- and "Judah" means "praise!" As with lift up our voices with strength, as we do not fear the thoughts or disapproval or jealousies or insecurities of others, but look to You alone, we will see You come with might. We will see You confirm Your Word with Your power. We will see You establish Your rule in our lives and reward us with Your Presence. By Your grace, I will lift up my voice in praise to You throughout the moments of my day, no matter what comes. And I will see the glory of Your Presence and Your power wherever I go. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, this Wednesday night 1/9 at 6:15, I will begin a teaching and equipping series on Prayer Ministry at my home church. All are welcome: www.CentenaryLex.com Our Greater Lexington Strategic Prayer Summit January 11-12 -- "Know Our Calling, Fulfill Our Destiny" is this weekend at Church of the Savior. Please come if you can! Write or call for details. I will be teaching an intensive short course for our School of Spiritual Ministry January 21-24 in Lexington. If you are in Western Kentucky, I'll be teaching the School of Spiritual Ministry at First United Methodist Church in Madisonville Friday night and Saturday the first three weekends of February. All are welcome. Write or call for details to Marilyn Walker: 859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com