Monday, January 28, 2008

Morning by Morning, Monday 1-28-08 -- Out of the Depths Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, Abba my Father. Good morning, Holy Spirit of the Living God. I greet You and beseech You in every dimension of Your Being from every dimension of my being. ... "Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord" (Psalm 130:1). Let my spiritual life grow in depth. Let my understanding of Your Word and experience of the power of Your grace grow in depth. Thank You for the milk when I couldn't handle more, but You've made me hungry for the meat of Your Word. "For everyone who lives on milk, being still and infant, is unskilled in the word of righteousness. But solid food is for the mature" (Hebrews 5:13-14). You meet us where we are but never desire to leave us there. Instead, You desire we grow in depth, grow in wisdom, and grow into maturity. "Deep calls to deep" (Psalm 42:7). And I'm crying out of the depths of my being to go deeper still. And I know You will satisfy the desires of my heart because You have put these desires there. You move me to pray in line with Your promises for the fulfillment of Your purposes in me and through my life. . "Take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I will be taking the School of Spiritual Ministry on the road to western Kentucky at Madisonville the first 3 weekends of February (Friday night and Saturday teaching, equipping, and ministry). Please contact Marilyn Walker, our Director of Ministries, to register if you're able to come. All are welcome! DirOfMinistries@aol.com My Wednesday night series on Spiritual Ministry at my home church in Lexington continues. And please let us know if you would like to order the dvd from our week-long intensive School of Spiritual Ministry from Lexington last week. I sense an intense urging to do my part in helping prepare God's people to minister in their calling with their gifts for the days ahead. With the economic battles of our nation, please keep our ministry finances in prayer. We are a faith-based ministry depending completely on the Lord and the generosity of His people who believe in what He is doing through us. Subscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com