Sunday, March 09, 2008

Spring Forward 3-9-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I come simply and wait silently for the leading of Your voice in my spirit. ... "Then the Lord said to Moses, 'Why do you cry out to Me? Tell the Israelites to go forward' " (Exodus 14:15). Today we move our clocks one hour ahead. We "spring forward." That's what I hear You saying to my spirit: "Spring forward, My people. Rise up and go forward with courage and obedience. Go through the gates that I have opened and no man or demon can shut. I am with you. And I go before You. So who can stand against you. Speak the words I put on your lips to speak and pray the prayers I move in your hearts to pray. And you will see the waters part before you, for they part before Me; and I am in you." Yes, Lord. "What shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31, NKJV). With You abiding in us and with us abiding in You, even the gates of hell cannot prevail against us (Matthew 16:18). So by Your Spirit, I will arise; and by Your Spirit, I will spring forward and break through into the places You have prepared for me go by Your word and according to Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I've received much refreshing and renewal with my friends and family at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries just north of Nashville this weekend. Please come join me for the National Conference of the Holy Spirit next summer, where I'm excited to be teaching equipping seasons and the pre-conference keynote speaker. Register on-line at www.aldersgaterenewal.org Now I would really appreciate your prayers for a safe trip home for all of us through the aftermath of the "snow storm of the century." God bless you! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org