Friday, March 07, 2008

Healing Touch 3-7-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- Family of God -- You are Family to me, for I am a child of God through the blood of the Lamb. ... "When Jesus entered Peter's house, He saw his mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever; He touched her hand and her fever left her, and she got up and began to serve Him. That evening they brought to Him many who were possessed with demons; and He cast out the spirits with a word, and cured all who were sick. This was to fulfill what had been spoken through the prophet Isaiah, 'He took our infirmities and bore our diseases' " (Matthew 8:14-17). I embrace Your healing touch. I receive Your freeing word. Infirmity, sickness, and disease must flee from Your presence; and You are present in me. As the prophet Isaiah foretold of Your coming, You have taken upon Yourself my sins and sicknesses, my burdens and bondage, and my infirmities and impurities so that I might be "healed" and "whole" by the sacrifice of Your love for me (Isaiah 53:4-6). By the power of Your grace, I choose to believe Your Word, agree with Your Truth, and rise from bed this day to serve You with a thankful heart, a rested body, and a renewed spirit. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Thank you to all my friends who were praying for me. I pray for God's healing touch and freeing word in your life for your need as well. God bless you! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org