Thursday, March 13, 2008

Honey of the Word from the Rock 3-13-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. My hope and trust is in You, O Lord, My God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... "I will wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I hope" (Psalm 130:5). I hear these words rising up from the depths of my spirit and into the thoughts of mind: "Feed on the Word of God." Yes, Lord. "The grass withers, the flower fades; but the Word of our God will stand forever.... He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs in His arms, and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead the mother sheep" (Isaiah 40:8-11). You say, "Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.... I would feed you with the finest of wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you" (Psalm 81:10-16). Lord Jesus, You are the perfect personification and faithful fulfillment of the Word of God, the Word made flesh (John 1:14). You are the Good Shepherd who feeds Your flock with words of truth and life, allowing Your words to abide in me and become a part of me by Your Holy Spirit dwelling within my human spirit (John 15:7). So by Your grace, I eat of Your "Bread of Life" (John 6:35). "I treasure Your Word in my heart" (Psalm 119:11). "How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth" (Psalm 119:103). You are "the Rock of my salvation" (Psalm 89:26). And Your Word is the "Honey from the Rock" (Psalm 81:16). As I feed on Your Word and abide in Your Spirit now and throughout my day, I will "taste and see that the Lord is good" and that the Lord is good to me (Psalm 34:8). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, as I write this prayer this morning, I'm reminded of a good friend of mine and our ministry, Heather Butler in Wales who founded the Honey from the Rock Healing Rooms there and often covers our ministry in prayer and prophetic psalms along with a team of intercessors (http://www.ourchurch.com/member/k/keys/). I'm so grateful to so many of you who join with me in prayer and also cover our ministry in prayer. We could not fulfill our calling without you! And I pray the Lord's blessing and cover of His favor and grace over you and your ministry as well. I'll be traveling to eastern Kentucky today for a very strategic meeting with a key leader in our region to pray about and discuss some areas that I believe will be very significant in the times to come. I would really appreciate your prayers for wisdom and discernment. And I pray the same for your strategic meetings today as well. God bless you! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Please share these prayers will all who might be interested in joining us in the journey! Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org