Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Authority Over All the Land" 6-25-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Living Waters, refresh me in Your Spirit I pray. ... "Pharaoh said to his servants, 'Can we find anyone else like this -- one in whom is the spirit of God?' So Pharaoh said to Joseph, 'Since God has shown you all this, there is no one so discerning and wise as you. You shall be over my house, and all my people shall order themselves as you command; only with regard to the throne shall I be greater than you.' And Pharaoh said to Joseph, 'See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt.'... Thus Joseph gained authority over all the land of Egypt" (Genesis 41:38-45). You prepared Joseph through the furnace of affliction until it was time to position Joseph in his mountain peak of influence. He grew in wisdom and stature and favor with You and with people through the years of faithful endurance and faithful persistence. In the fullness of time, You gave him discernment and wisdom for solutions to the insurmountable problems of his day. Then You opened the eyes of those in positions of power to see the hand of Your Spirit and the grace of Your favor upon him. And as You ordered his steps, he gained authority over one of the kingdoms of this world for Your purposes and Your glory. Position me, Lord. Give me grace to endure my furnace of affliction and seasons of preparation. Give me a hunger to seek You and the gifts and graces I will need to fulfill my destiny for Your glory. Work in me the lessons I need for You to impart and develop discernment and wisdom to walk in favor in the spheres of access and authority You entrust to me for the purposes of Your kingdom. And give me eyes to see that in others as You empower me to encourage them with Your word to gain authority over all the land You have entrusted to them. Together with You and as one in Your Spirit, we will be Your means to transform our culture. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please come join us for some upcoming opportunities of ministry: New Registration Deadline June 27, 2008 - Inspirational Caribbean Cruise with "The Haven" & Tommy Hays February 23-28, 2009 Contact Marilyn for more information (859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.com) Registration Deadline June 30, 2008 -"The Shepherd's Pen" -Come away to hear the Shepherd's voice and embrace His healing touch July 12-13, 2008 (A Retreat in Lancaster, KY with Tommy Hays & Laura Beach - one overnight; 4 meals - $99.00/person). Contact Marilyn for more information (859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.com) Registration Deadline July 20, 2008 -"The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry" - Messiah Ministries & Tommy Hays July 24-26, 2008 (Be equipped & empowered as a spiritual leader for prayer ministry - suggested donation $75.00) Contact Marilyn for more information (859-317-1591 or DirOfMinistries@aol.com) Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: http://www.shop.messiah-ministries.org/