Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spirit of the Living and Loving God 6-11-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord. And I thank You for first loving me. ... "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV). A good father loves to give good gifts to his children. You are my perfect Father; and You have given me the perfect gift of Your Spirit (Matthew 7:11). In the gift of Your Holy Spirit, You have given me the power to overcome by Your grace everything that would try to steal my peace and joy. In the gift of Your Spirit, You have given me the love that casts out every fear of rejection, unworthiness, and failure. In the gift of Your Spirit, You have given me the sound mind of Christ that keeps me from being tossed to and fro with every question and challenge. "The Spirit gives life" (2 Corinthians 3:6). So I welcome the life of Your Spirit in me. I welcome Your power, Your love, and Your mind. I welcome You into me. "Spirit of the living God," Spirit of the loving God, come fall afresh on me today (v. 3:3). "God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us" (Romans 5:5). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, we had tremendous testimonies and experiences of God's healing love in our lives last night in Kerrville, Texas (What a great birthday present!). We'll have a time of celebration and continued dedication tonight. I pray the same for you and thank you for praying for us. We've had great interest in the cruise next February from Florida to the Cayman Islands where I've been invited to be the inspirational speaker. The cruise line extended the deadline for deposits ($25 of the $500 price for a five day, all-included cruise). So please let us know right away if you'd like to come. We'd love to have you! DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org