Friday, June 17, 2011

Created Order out of Chaos - June 17

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I arise and await our adventure together today. ...
"For thus says the Lord, Who created the heavens (He is God!), Who formed the earth and made it (He established it; He did not create it in chaos, He formed it to be inhabited!): I am the Lord, and there is no other. I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, 'Seek Me in chaos.' I the Lord speak the truth, I declare what is right" (Isaiah 45:18-19).
You're the God Who speaks light into the darkness and it becomes created order. You're the God Who proclaims peace into the storm and it becomes calm. You're the God Who declares Your truth into the chaos and it becomes the righteousness of God, redeemed into what is right and good, forgiven and cleansed, aligned and empowered for Your purposes. You are the Lord, and there is no other.
O Lord, You know the secret places of my soul. You know the dark places of my doubts. You know every confusing question and chaotic circumstance that lies before me now and will lie before me in the journey ahead. But I give it all to You. I give my all to You. Because I trust to know what's best for me. Because I've learned that only life lived in personal and intimate relationship with You can bring the clarity and peace we're all created to long to know.
So speak Your light, proclaim Your peace, declare Your truth into my life and into all the moments of my day. Guide my steps and my heart. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as You lead me on in the way that leads to life. Through the mercy and love of Your grace, I am forgiven and cleansed, redeemed and restored into Your created order. And through the power and presence of Your Spirit, abiding in me, I am being aligned and empowered for Your purposes and my fulfillment. You are my Lord; there is no other. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
Friends, as I was writing my prayer this morning, I was remembering this the words and ministry of Mike and Becky Chaille (www.firestarterministries.org) who were wonderful mentors to me in healing prayer ministry during a key time of my early training near Toronto. I pray for those kinds of spiritual fathers and mothers for you, who will speak God's words into your life to help you become all you were created to be (1 Peter 4:11). God bless you in your journey and adventure. Thank you for joining wiht me in mine! I'm glad to have some time of vacation time now with my kids and also some extra time to myself to reflect and pray about this next season of life now that I'm 50. May the best be yet to come for each of us!
Come to the Fountain This Friday Night! June 17th, our Messiah Ministries' monthly gathering (3rd Friday) for prayer, praise, and healing worship with the family of God as one, from many different churches and traditions under the name of Jesus. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters, to be refreshed and renewed in the Presence of God, as we worship Him and welcome Him to heal us and free us in spirit, soul, and body. We meet monthly in the Chapel at Centenary UMC, 2800 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington, Kentucky at 7 PM. We have various worship leaders from our area lead us in worship each month. This month, Andrew Eberheart will be leading in worship and Linda Dulin-Moore will be leading in prayer. All are welcome! Please come and bring a friend. Please spread the word!
Friends, please keep our Ministry finances in prayer. These summer months are typically lean financial months for us and, like a missionary, I raise all my own support for ministry in leading Messiah Ministries to fulfill our calling and vision. I would love to speak with you or someone you may know about our calling and vision, as well as our needs. Please consider being one of our regular supporters in prayer and provision. God bless you!

Subscribe
: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
Reply
: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
Order our Resources
: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
Give to the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries
: