Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shield of Faith and Breastplate Prayer - January 31

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - You are a mighty God, merciful and forgiving, faithful and true, holy and loving are You. ...

"When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; this is I know, because God is for me" (Psalm 56:9, NKJ).


You are for me, O God. And if God be for me, who can be against me? You are my Advocate, my Champion, my Best Friend. You are mighty to save, gracious to forgive, and ready to answer when I cry out to You and call on Your name.


When You arise, my enemies are scattered. When You move mightily on my behalf, my spirit is confident in the security of my God. This I know. Of this, I am sure.


Great is Your faithfulness; mighty is Your power; deep is Your love. "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and they are safe" (Proverbs 18:10). You are my shield of faith before me (Ephesians 6:16). And You are my rear guard behind me (Isaiah 52:12).


In the knowledge and faith of Your Presence ever with me - before me, behind me, all around me and within me - I join in St. Patrick's Breastplate Prayer today:

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
of the Creator of creation....

Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Messiah Ministries' School of Spiritual Ministry - Level 2
February 1-4, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky
Equipping and empowering leaders for healing prayer and prophetic ministry to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free in the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. Led by Tommy & Sylvia Hays of Messiah Ministries. Request the dvd's to watch from Level 1 and you can still attend Level 2. Some partial scholarships are available so all can attend and be trained.
www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org