Thursday, January 12, 2012

Walk with God - January 12

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I intentionally choose to intentionally abide in You,
as You abide in me, throughout the moments of my day. ...

"Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him" (Genesis 5:24).

Like Enoch, I want to walk with You until I am no more. I want to walk with You
until "it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me" (Galatians
2:20). Teach me how, Lord. Show me what that looks like.

In the power of Your grace, Enable me to live for You. Enable me to live in You
and allow You to live through me. "As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the
Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as
you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving" (Colossians 2:6-7, NKJV).

Like Enoch, come and take me, Lord-all that I am and all that I have. I've been
bought with a price and now my life is no longer my own. "And the life I now live,
I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me" Galatians
2:20). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, please come join us and spread the word:
5th Annual Greater Lexington Strategic Prayer Summit
January 27-28, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky
"Contend for the Faith" -- A regional gathering to seek the Word of the Lord for
our city and region for 2012, hosted this year at East Second Street Christian
Church in downtown Lexington, Kentucky. All are welcome!
www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar
Messiah Ministries' School of Spiritual Ministry - Level 2
February 1-4, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky
Equipping and empowering leaders for healing prayer and prophetic ministry to heal
the brokenhearted and set the captives free in the name of Jesus and the power of
the Holy Spirit. Led by Tommy & Sylvia Hays of Messiah Ministries.
www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org