Friday, January 13, 2012

"The Spirit of Jesus" - January 13

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Peace, the Shalom of God. Bring me into that
deep place of trusting faith, where I am at peace with God, at peace with others,
and at peace within myself. ...

"When they had come opposite Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia, but the
Spirit of Jesus did not allow them; so, passing by Mysia, they went down to Troas"
(Acts 16:7-8).

Sometimes Your Spirit says, "Yes." Sometimes Your Spirit says, "No." Sometimes Your
Spirit says, "Wait." Sometimes Your Spirit says, "Slow." Lord, I need to know what
Your Spirit is saying to me every moment of every day.

I trust You to know what's best for me. So help me grow in sensitivity to Your Spirit
to know what You're saying and to follow how You're leading. Help me learn to live
a lifestyle of constant communion of with You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, please come join us and spread the word:

5th Annual Greater Lexington Strategic Prayer Summit
January 27-28, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky
"Contend for the Faith" -- A regional gathering to seek the Word of the Lord for
our city and region for 2012, hosted this year at East Second Street Christian
Church in downtown Lexington, Kentucky. All are welcome!
www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar
Messiah Ministries' School of Spiritual Ministry - Level 2
February 1-4, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky
Equipping and empowering leaders for healing prayer and prophetic ministry to heal
the brokenhearted and set the captives free in the name of Jesus and the power of
the Holy Spirit. Led by Tommy & Sylvia Hays of Messiah Ministries.
www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org