Monday, January 02, 2012

Excited and Expectant - January 2

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.
As I come to the end of 2011 and begin 2012, I know You are with me-watching over
me, going before me, and coming alongside me. I'm excited and expectant to see what
You have planned for me. ...

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your Presence? If I ascend
to heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, You are there. If I take the
wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea, even there Your
hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me fast" (Psalm 139:7-10).

You are everywhere in the heavens and on the earth, yet You are here in my heart.
You hold all time and eternity in Your hands, yet You are here in every moment of
my day. You see all things, know all things, rule and reign over all things, yet
You are mindful of every thought in my mind, every desire in my heart, and every
word of my mouth. There is none like You.

"How weighty to me are Your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! I try
to count them-they are more than the sand; I come to the end-I am still with You"
(v. 139:17-18). Yes, Lord. I am still with You, because You have chosen to still
be with me. You've called me to remember that You've forever promised to be with
me forever (Matthew 28:20). So how could I be anything less than excited and expectant
to begin this new year with You, with great anticipation to see all You have planned
for me? I'm ready to come and see. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Happy New Year! I pray for you to know the intimacy, power, and authority
of Christ in your heart and every dimension of your life this year, in Jesus' name.
Thank you for joining with me in the journey of prayer. I'll be praying for you.
Would you please be praying for me? God bless you!

Be empowered, equiped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org