Monday, September 22, 2014

Morning by Morning, September 22 - He Wakens Morning by Morning

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You in my heart and every moment of my day.  ...

"The Lord God has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. Morning by morning He wakens -- wakens my ear to listen as those who are taught" (Isaiah 50:4).

Waken my ear to listen, open my eyes to see. I want to hear what You're saying and see what You're doing. I want to hear and speak Your words to sustain the weary, strengthen the discouraged, and inspire the faithful.

"Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, (we are to) serve one another with whatever gift each of (us) has received. Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ. To Him belong the glory and the power forever and ever" (1 Peter 4:10-11).

Teach me Your ways and give me Your grace to teach the principles of the kingdom of God as You give me the grace to live them. Morning by morning, let Your words and Your will come alive in my spirit. Morning by morning, make me more like You (2 Peter 1:4). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Lord God waken you morning by morning with the grace to live and share His words and will through your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer this week for our Level 1 School of Ministry this Thursday through Saturday, helping equip the Body of Christ for the ministry of inner healing and deliverance -- "healing from the inside out." We're excited to have a full class again at Rapha God Ministries, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue