Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Morning by Morning, September 24 - Set Your Mind on the Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Lord and Savior. Be Lord of ever decision and savior of every failure, as I seek to follow You throughout the moments of my day.  ...

"For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.... But (I am) not in the flesh; (I am) in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:5-9).

Come, Holy Spirit. You are "the Spirit of God;" You are "the Spirit of Christ" (v. 8:9). Come abide in me. Come arise in me. Come make me more like You. Let me "be filled with the Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18).

As best as I can and all by the power of Your grace, I choose this day to set my mind on You and things of the Spirit, so I can live this day according to the Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Lord will give you the power of His grace to set your mind on the Spirit throughout the moments of your day, with the Spirit of Christ abiding deeply within you and His Holy Spirit continually filling you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, please keep us in prayer this week for our Level 1 School of Ministry this Thursday through Saturday, helping equip the Body of Christ for the ministry of inner healing and deliverance -- "healing from the inside out." We're excited to have a full class again at Rapha God Ministries, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue