Wednesday, July 21, 2021

“A Temple of the Holy Spirit within You” - July 21, 2021

Morning by Morning, July 21 - “A Temple of the Holy Spirit within You”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You’re One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. I welcome You here in my heart and my day to be One with me today, for “he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17). ...

“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God with your body” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

Holy Spirit of the Living God, come fill Your temple. My heart, my body, my life belong to You.

May You alone be exalted, worshipped, and praised in this temple -- You, not me; Your will, not mine. Reveal and remove any idols I’ve built or idols I give the place that only You deserve. Pull them down and cast them out. Maybe they’re not idols of wood or stone, crystal or gold, but maybe idols of pride in my own wisdom apart from Your wisdom, my own power apart from Your power, my own ways apart from Your ways.

So by the power of Your grace and the authority of Your name, I renounce those idols and pull them down from their place and cast them out of my life in Jesus’ name. Come replace them with Your Presence of Your Spirit abiding in me, filling the temple of my heart with Your glory, not my own vain-glory.

Even as I say this and pray this, I realize how much more You still need to do in me to make me more like You. I realize how much more I must decrease and You must increase (John 3:30). But You are faithful and You will bring to completion the good work You have begun in me (Philippians 1:6). 

Come have Your way in me, as I yield my way to get out of the way of Your way in me today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be freed from every idol that would take the place of the Lord in the temple of Your heart and soul and body, that you may be filled with the Holy Spirit of the Living God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My Latest Book!

First the Spirit
Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body

--Now Also in Hardback--
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

July 21
Deliverance Ministry Roundtable and Prayer with Ministers in San Antonio, Texas

July 23-25
Regional Gathering for Aglow International Ministries - Austin, Texas

July 29
Preaching in Pakistan. Outdoor evangelistic crusade through our monthly Internet Ministry. (Thursday Morning here; Thursday Night in Pakistan).

August 11
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow Meeting
10-2:00
Holiday Inn San Antonio N-Stone Oak in the Hill Country Ballroom, 19280 Redland Road, San Antonio
Contact: Brenda Steubing at sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

August 29-30
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Sunday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Mondy 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.