Wednesday, July 07, 2021

“Be Patient and Stand Firm” - July 7, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, July 7 - “Be Patient and Stand Firm”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name be high and lifted up -- here in my heart and every moment of my day. ...

“You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near” (James 5:8).

Come, Lord Jesus. One day You’re coming again in the skies. And every day between now and then, You’re coming again in my heart. Every day You invite me, “Come near to God and He will come near to you” (v. 4:8)

So I pray for Your grace to “be patient.” I pray for Your grace to “stand firm.”

There’s a difference between being “patient” and being “passive.” You didn’t say “be passive.” You said “be patient.” So in my patience, may I actively continue to be prepared, to grow in grace, to be poised and ready, steadfast and standing firm. 

In my patience, may You keep me grounded in Your Word and filled with Your Spirit, on call for Your command -- not just passively waiting for You to take me to heaven, but actively and patiently, persistently standing firm for what is right and true as You bring heaven into my heart and my world now. 

That’s one of the ways “(Your) coming is near” and “(Your) kingdom of heaven is at hand” (Matthew 3:2). That’s one of the ways Your kingdom comes and Your will is done, here on earth and here in my heart, as it is in heaven (Matthew 3:10). 

So by the power of Your grace, give me patience for that, as I stand firm in You. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be patient and stand firm, as you actively, patiently, and persistently stand firm in what is right and true by the power of the grace of God in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My New Book Just Published!

--Now Also in Hardback--

Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

July 10th
Preaching at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow International Meeting

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference at Asbury Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky

August 11th
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Meeting
10-2:00

August 13-14th 
Leading a Prayer Ministry Equipping Weekend at
Centenary Church in Lexington, Kentucky

August 29-30th
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Friday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Saturday 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.