Tuesday, July 06, 2021

“Christ Who is (My) Life” - July 6, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, July 6 - “Christ Who is (My) Life”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of all I am and all I do. Help me begin my day and live out my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit ...

“If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory” (Colossians 3:1-4).

Lord, what does it mean for Christ to be my life? ...

It seems I hear in my heart these words in Your voice:

“I am your life to the degree that you allow Me to live My life through you. Less of you, more of Me, in the sense of you living less for your will and living more for My will. Then My will is expressed through your life.” ...

Yes, Lord. What comes to mind is Your Word: “The mystery hidden for ages and generations now revealed to His saints. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:26-27).

How do I “live into this?” How do I embrace this life of “Christ in (me), the hope of glory?” ...

As I wait and listen, what I believe I hear You saying in my heart now is this:

“Set your thoughts on Me. Surrender your heart to Me. Deliberately, consciously, intentionally. Pursue Me and allow Me to form My nature in your character by My Spirit. It’s your choice, and it’s My power. It’s not by your might nor your power, but by My Spirit. It’s My Spirit at work in your spirit, forming My nature in your character, as you intentionally entrust your life to Me, so that I may live My life through you.” ...

Yes, Lord. Help me do that. Give me both the desire and the power to choose that and do that -- as best as I can and all by Your grace (Zechariah 4:6; Philippians 2:13). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you deliberately, consciously, intentionally set your mind on Christ and open your heart to Christ, that the Spirit of Christ may form the nature of Christ in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My New Book Just Published!

--Now Also in Hardback--

Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

July 10th
Preaching at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow International Meeting

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference at Asbury Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky

August 11th
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Meeting
10-2:00

August 13-14th 
Leading a Prayer Ministry Equipping Weekend at
Centenary Church in Lexington, Kentucky

August 29-30th
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Friday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Saturday 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.