Thursday, July 29, 2021

Seeing the “Manifest” Presence of God - July 29, 2021

Morning by Morning, July 29 - Seeing the “Manifest” Presence of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I’m listening for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...

“He who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him” (John 14:21).

I do love You, Lord Jesus. And I thank You that I am loved.

From our relationship of love, I pray that You would “manifest” Yourself in my life today. As I seek Your “manifest” Presence, what should I be seeking? What should I be looking for and listening for? ...

As I wait and listen for Your revelation and leading, this Word comes to my mind and rises up in my heart:

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

“Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

“Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life” (Matthew 25:31-46). ...

Yes, Lord. I see. In my seeking and pursuing Your “manifest” Presence in the spiritual encounters You invite me to experience with the spiritual hunger and thirst that only You can provide -- give me eyes to see Your “manifest” Presence in those You bring across my path today. Especially “the least of these.”

Give me eyes to see You in them. Give me a heart to love You in them -- to reach out to You as I reach out them, to encounter You as I encounter them. 

Forgive me for when I haven’t. And fill me now with Your right desires, Your right thoughts, Your right heart. It has to be You seeing them and loving them through me. Because apart from You, I can do nothing. But I thank You that I’m never apart from You, that You’re always with me, always within me by Your Spirit abiding in my spirit -- manifesting Your Presence in me and through me, as I surrender my life to Your life. “When Christ, who is (my) life, shall be manifested, then shall (I) also with Him be manifested in glory” (Colossians 3:4 ERV). “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27).

Set me free from being such a “goat” and give me more the heart of a “sheep.” Give me Your heart, as You keep changing my heart from the inside out (1 John 4:17; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Romans 8:29; Philippians 1:6, 2:13; and so many more). When it’s all been said and done, when You come again in Your glory with Your holy angels to sit on the throne of Your glory, I want to enter in to the fullness of the inheritance of all You’ve eternally desired for me -- all by the power of Your grace at work within me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you see the "manifest" Presence of God as you reach out and love Jesus through "the least of these" you encounter today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My Latest Book!
First the Spirit
Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body
--Now Also in Hardback--
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

July 29 (Due to Heavy Rains in Pakistan, this meeting will be rescheled. Please keep us in prayer for planning.)
Preaching in Pakistan. Outdoor evangelistic crusade through our monthly Internet Ministry. (Thursday Morning here; Thursday Night in Pakistan).

July 30
Interview and Filming with Louda Raschke Ministries, Kerrville, Texas https://www.louada.org

August 11
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow Meeting
10-2:00
Holiday Inn San Antonio N-Stone Oak in the Hill Country Ballroom, 19280 Redland Road, San Antonio
Contact: Brenda Steubing at sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

August 29-30
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Sunday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Mondy 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.