Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Life in the Spirit - January 25, 2022

 

Morning By Morning
Daily Prayer Journey with Tommy Hays
Click the Link Above to Listen.

Morning by Morning, January 25 - Life in the Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fixing my eyes on You, I watch and wait for the leading of Your Spirit (Hebrews 12:2). For the sons and daughters of God our Father are led by the Spirit of God who abides within us (Romans 8:14). ...

“But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you” (Romans 8:9-11 NKJV).

Come, Holy Spirit. I welcome You here in my heart and here in every moment of my day. Guide my steps. Direct my path. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Help me lean not on my own understanding, but trust in You with all my heart -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- even every choice I’ll make and every challenge I’ll face (Proverbs 3:5-6).

This is living life “in the Spirit” instead of living life “in the flesh.”

More of Your Spirit; less of my flesh. More of You as the Source of all I am and all I need and all I do; less of me trying to be and do and find fulfillment in my own ways in my own strength and my own wisdom apart from You. You must increase; I must decrease, in the sense my growing trust in You and deeper surrender to You in all that I am and all that I have, all I will ever be and all I ever will have (John 3:30).

“The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn that shines brighter and brighter until the full day” (Proverbs 4:18). I’m not righteous by anything I have done, but by all that You have done. And I’m on “the path of the righteous” -- step by step, day by day, morning by morning, from glory to glory -- only because the Righteous One lives in me -- “the Spirit of Christ” in me (Romans 8:9); “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27).

So as I entrust my life and my day to You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- I trust Your nature and surrender to Your will to come live this day through me. Another day of “life in the Spirit” -- “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit” (Galatians 5:25).

Let it be said and let it be so, all by the power of Your grace and life of Your Spirit living in me, “It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me” (Galatians 2:20). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ in you, the hope of God's glory arising and shining and living through you today, as you live this day in the life of the Spirit, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Friends, As you Begin this New Year, you might enjoy my 365 Day Devotional BookMorning by Morning, 2nd Edition, with selections from my daily prayers from past postings to cover every day of the year in a paperback form -- for yourself or as a gift if you think this would be a blessing and encouragement to someone.

All proceeds from our book sales 
support the vision and calling of our ministry:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These 
Messiah Ministries Events

January
My Book on Healing and Deliverance Now Published in Spanish! -- in preparation for our Ministry Mission to Morelia, Mexico this week!

Libres para ser como Jesús (Versión Español): Poder transformador de sanidad interior y liberación Edición Kindle. 


January 25 - Postponed Due to Bad Weather in Pakistan
Pakistan Ministry - Outdoor Evangelistic Crusade through our Internet Ministry Each Month
Each month we set up a projector screen in a different unreached village for our outdoor evangelistic outreach. I preach and minister with a live message through the internet, while Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal interpret the message, join me in prayer ministry, and follow up with discipleship. We welcome your partnership with us in prayer and support that helps make this outreach ministry possible and so fruitful every month! God bless you and Thank you!

January 27 to February 8
Ministry in Morelia, Mexico
2 Freedom Encounter Weekends and Citywide Pastors and Leaders Meeting
Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

March 18-19
Speaking at the Cowhead Creek Ranch Mens' Retreat outside Kerrville, Texas

Teaching Deliverance Prayer Ministry Module as part of the Bible College of Christian Family Church, San Antonio, Texas. https://www.christianfamilychurchsa.com

March 31-April 2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship and healing ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch. TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

May 22-23
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 17-18
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: