Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Power to Overcome Every Test - January 19, 2022

Morning By Morning
Daily Prayer Journey with Tommy Hays
Click the Link Above to Listen.

Morning by Morning, January 19 - Power to Overcome Every Test

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear what’s on Your heart, as You come and move in my heart this morning -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit....

“No testing has overtaken you that is not common to everyone. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing He will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it” (1 Corinthians 10:3).

Thank You for the grace to overcome every test that would try to overtake me. And it seems to me the real test is this: Will I turn to You or turn to myself; will I depend upon You or depend upon myself; will I trust in You or trust in myself -- You or me, who’s it going to be?”

Will all my heart, I say, “Lord, I need. O, I need You.” I need Your strength, Your wisdom, to respond in Your way according to Your Word by the power of Your Spirit. Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). And I thank You that I never have to be apart from You. You’re with me always (Matthew 28:20). You’ll never leave me, nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5).

And if I do choose to turn to You, if I do choose to depend upon You, if I do choose to trust in You, You turn every test into a testimony of triumph in You. No matter the outcome of the situation in my world, the outcome of the situation will good and glorious in my heart. Blessed is the one “who overcomes” (Revelation 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:26, 3:5, 3:12, 3:21).

It’s all by Your grace, all by the power of Your Spirit at work within us, if we choose to trust You in our tests.

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us” (Romans 5:1-5 NKJV). 

Test me now through every test I endure and whatever tribulations I face, how to turn to You, to depend on You, to trust in You. It’s preparing me and producing Your character in me to endure and overcome whatever tribulations are to come. “We must, through many tribulations, enter the kingdom of God” (Acts 14:22).

Like all of Your children inheriting Your kingdom, I must and I will -- all by Your grace, grounded in Your Word and filled with Your Spirit. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be empowered to overcome every test, all by the grace of God, as He grounds you in His Word and fills you with His Spirit, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Friends, As you Begin this New Year, you might enjoy my 365 Day Devotional BookMorning by Morning, 2nd Edition, with selections from my daily prayers from past postings to cover every day of the year in a paperback form -- for yourself or as a gift if you think this would be a blessing and encouragement to someone.

All proceeds from our book sales 
support the vision and calling of our ministry:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These 
Messiah Ministries Events

January
Just Published in Spanish! -- The Digital Format of my book Free to Be Like Jesus on inner healing and spiritual freedom was just published in Kindle in preparation for our Ministry Mission to Morelia, Mexico next week! The paperback should be published in the next few days. We're so honored and excited about this!

Libres para ser como Jesús (Versión Español): Poder transformador de sanidad interior y liberación Edición Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QBVCWF8

January 20-22
Attending School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries.
(meeting once a month)

January 23
Healing Prayer Service 
Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas at 5:30 PM. All are welcome.
I'll be leading a time of corporate prayer ministry after Pastor Adam Knight speaks on healing in the church for today.

January 25
Pakistan Ministry - Outdoor Evangelistic Crusade through our Internet Ministry Each Month
Each month we set up a projector screen in a different unreached village for our outdoor evangelistic outreach. I preach and minister with a live message through the internet, while Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal interpret the message, join me in prayer ministry, and follow up with discipleship. We welcome your partnership with us in prayer and support that helps make this outreach ministry possible and so fruitful every month! God bless you and Thank you!

January 27 to February 8
Ministry in Morelia, Mexico
2 Freedom Encounter Weekends and Citywide Leaders Meeting
Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

March 18-19
Speaking at the Cowhead Creek Ranch Mens' Retreat outside Kerrville, Texas

Teaching Deliverance Prayer Ministry Module as part of the Bible College of Christian Family Church, San Antonio, Texas. https://www.christianfamilychurchsa.com

March 31-April 2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship and healing ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch. TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

June 17-18
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: