Wednesday, August 03, 2022

His Power Made Perfect in Our Weakness - August 3, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, August 3 - His Power Made Perfect in Our Weakness
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart and speak out Your name to begin this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
 
“And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NKJV).
 
I’m so thankful it’s Your grace and not my goodness, Your power and not my personality, Your word and not my wisdom that goes forth to heal hearts and break chains and save souls. No matter what infirmities I face or challenging turn of events I encounter, You are with me through it all, with all the grace I need to get me through it all. And You’re even working all that together for good for everyone around me, just like You’re working it together for good within me (Romans 8:28). It’s all part of Your plan for making us all more like You, through every test of our faith and challenge we face (Romans 8:29).
 
We went early and stayed late for the opportunity and honor of ministry with the beautiful, kind, and generous people of Nova Scotia at camp meeting last week. Your peace filled our hearts as soon as we set foot on the ground that had been set apart for You over half a century before. With a team of gifted ministers who were also drawn there for this time, Your prophetic words flowed like living waters to bring words of spirit and life to all who came. From the first night, Your word that “the prodigals” are coming was fulfilled and sealed by a tear-soaked, heart-filled testimony of Your mercy and love.
 
And at the same time, we found ourselves needing to step back for our own healing and rest, through a battle with our health. That was a hard and challenging turn of events, but also an opportunity to trust in You, that Your grace and power and word would continue to go forth and accomplish all that was in Your heart to do, despite any weakness in me:
 
“So shall My word be that goes out from My mouth;
    it shall not return to Me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose
    and succeed in the thing for which I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11).
 
Yes, Lord. Your grace is sufficient for me. Your faithfulness is sufficient for me. Whether I like it not, whether I fully understand it or not, Your power is made perfect in my weakness. And as it turns out, it’s all about You and not about me. Thank You, Jesus!
 
Through home-made meals and home-health care, shared in love and soaked in prayer, with deep rest for our souls, You restored our health in amazing ways. And I do thank You for the most moving touch of kindness through one of Your beautiful saints, who helped nurse us back to health who gave us a note as we drove away that deeply touched my heart, saying:
 
 “You have awakened the Bride of Christ in Nova Scotia!”
 
Lord, let it be so! That’s all You. All by Your grace. All by Your power that’s made perfect in my weakness. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be empowered by God to trust in His grace no matter what challenging turn of events you go through, knowing His power is made perfect in your weakness and His word will still go forth and accomplish all that's in His heart, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

Save the Date! — September 10th!
Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries
Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas at The Venue at Rafter E Ranch
Get Your Ticket, Sponsor a Table, RSVP
on our Eventbright Page:

August 18-30
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico in Torreon, Morelia, Patzcuaro, and San Miguel with Pastor Fernando Tovar and our ministry partners at Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

September 1-3
Teaching our Level 1 Weekend Intensive School of the Spirit, in Lampasas, Texas for interdenominational, city-wide teams of healing and deliverance prayer ministry.
Based on the principles of my books:
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance and
First the Spirit — Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body

September 10
Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries!
Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas at The Venue at Rafter E Ranch
Get Your Ticket, Sponsor a Table, RSVP on our Event Page:

September 11
Starting a 6 Weeks Teaching Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.

September 13
Also Starting a New Class of the Freedom Equipping Course at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00. All are welcome.

October 7-8
Revival at the Barn! at Yee Haw Ranch in Fredericksburg, Texas

October 21-23
Mens' Retreat in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, where I'll be teaching and equipping on Freedom Prayer Ministry.

November 17-19
Teaching our Level 2 Weekend Intensive School of the Spirit in Lampasas, Texas

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Free On-line Video Series
Setting Hearts Free!
My Core Teaching and Ministry