Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Come, Let Us Worship and Bow Down and Listen for God’s Leading - December 6, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, December 6 - Come, Let Us Worship and Bow Down and Listen for God’s Leading

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I come to You -- faithful, joyful, and triumphant -- all by Your grace, seeking Your face, to begin my day centered and hopeful in You. ...

 

“O come, let us worship and bow down;

Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.

For He is our God,

And we are the people of His pasture,

And the sheep of His hand.

Today, if you will hear His voice...” (Psalm 95:6-7).

 

To kneel before You is to humble myself before You. To worship and bow down is to acknowledge You as Lord, as God. To draw near to You in the posture of prayer in my heart and to listen for Your voice in my spirit is to welcome You into the moments of my day as my Shepherd, my Father, and my Best Friend.

 

And as I embrace Your Presence and accept Your invitation to hear Your voice this morning, what I hear in my heart, rising up into the thoughts in my mind is this:

 

“I AM your Security and Strength. I AM your Savior, your Healer, your Deliverer. I AM the Song in your spirit and the Hope in your heart. As You seek Me and trust Me, I go before you into your day aligning your heart with My purposes to display My glory, My love, and My power through your life. Do not worry. Do not fear. Do not let the troubles of this world overwhelm your soul, but trust in Me, keep your eyes on Me, keep your heart pursuing Me. And you will see Me move in ways you did not expect and make a way for My purposes in ways you had not known. I will display My glory despite what goes on in Your world.” ...

 

Yes, Lord. As I test what I believe I’m hearing in my heart against the authority of Your Word, the witness of my spirit, the character and the fruit of what I believe I’m hearing as I listen for Your voice, these Scriptures come to mind to confirm Your words:

 

“For not, for I am with you” (Isaiah 43:5).

 

“Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I AM God and there is no other!” (Isaiah 45:22)

 

“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me” (John 10:27).

 

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God” (Romans 8:14).

 

“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world!” (John 16:33)

 

Thank You, Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- for speaking to my spirit, for moving in my heart, for leading me in peace and joy, in confidence and trust, as I get up now from my place of prayer and go about my day in constant communion with Your Spirit. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you arise and go about your day in constant communion with the Spirit of God, listening for His voice and following His leading, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

--Free to Be Like Jesus--

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

New Wine Worship This Wednesday Night!

If you're in the Fredericksburg, Texas area or coming this way, please come join us Tonight and on the First Wednesday of Every Month at 7PM for our Messiah Ministries' Night of Worship, Prayer, and Prophetic Intercession to encounter the Presence of the Lord, as we we drink deeply of the New Wine of the Holy Spirit in prayer for Revival, however the Spirit leads.


People come from all over the country to the vineyards of Fredericksburg. May they also come into the Vineyard of Jesus (John 15:1) and drink in the New Wine of the Holy Spirit as we pray and pursue Revival in our hearts and our community!

(Mark 2:22)


Hosted each month at 7PM at The Gateway Gathering 394 RM 1376, just East of Fredericksburg, Texas. All are welcome! Not a church but a monthly gathering of hearts hungry to drink deeply from the well of the Spirit of God. Come join us and Spread the word!

New Wine Worship at https://www.gatewayfbgtx.com

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


December 6 - New Wine Worship! —First Wednesday

7PM at The Gateway Gathering Venue in Fredericksburg, Texas (Road 394 RM 1376). Come drink deeply from the New Wine of the Holy Spirit in prayer for Revival, as we follow His leading in worship, prayer, and prophetic intercession, as the Holy Spirit leads. All are Welcome! https://www.gatewayfbgtx.com


January 13, 2024

Speaking at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow Ministries Gathering


January 20, 2024

Speaking at Bastrop, Texas Aglow Ministries Lighthouse


January 22-30, 2024

Ministry in Morelia, Mexico with our Ministry Partner there, Pastor Fernando Tovar at Rey de Reyes Iglesia Christiana and Morelia House of Prayer


February 2024

Ministry in Bengaluru, India with Rev. Samuel and Pastor Pramila Jeyaraj at Jubilee Revival Worship Center. Also making other arrangements for ministry in Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad


March 8-10

Leading a Free to Be Like Jesus Conference at the House of Prayer in Montpelier, Ohio


Contact Me for a Conference or Retreat in Your Church or Community: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


March 21-23

Speaking at the Greater Things Conference at Mo Ranch for the Central Texas Area Annual Retreat for Aglow International Ministries


March or April 2024

Planning a ministry trip in person to Pakistan with our ministry partners there. Please pray about contributing this amazing ministry opportunity to make an impact for the Kingdom of God in Pakistan!


May 31-June 2

MorningStar Online Connect Group Retreat at Moravian Falls, NC


June 5-7

MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Retreat at Fort Mill, SC


Tuesday Nights at 6PM

Teaching our 9 Month Equipping Course on Tuesday Nights at 6PM at The Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas based on my books Free to Be Like Jesus! and First the Spirit.

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays