Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Good Treasure 9-20-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Purify my heart, clarify my thoughts, and sanctify my words. … "… For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The good person brings good things out of a good treasure, and the evil person brings evil things out of an evil treasure. I tell you on the day of judgment you will have to give an account for every careless word you utter; for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned" (Matthew 12:34-37). Keep changing my heart, O God. Keep creating in me a clean heart (Psalm 51:10). Keep cleansing my heart from my old nature and transforming me into Your nature. As You promised Your people long ago, "I will sprinkle clean water upon you and you will be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. A new heart I will give you, and a new Spirit I will put within you; and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:25-26). By Your grace, let me speak words of life and truth today from the abundance of a heart that is cleansed and yielded to You. Apart from You, there is nothing good in me; but I praise You that I am no longer apart from You. You are with me and Your Holy Spirit is within me, bearing the good fruit from the good treasure You have given me by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, this weekend I will be ministering with men from across North Georgia at the United Methodist Men's Retreat at Rock Eagle. Please pray for us as I lead a preparatory time of prayer, fasting, and prayer walking Thursday afternoon through Friday morning, lead a Friday night praise and healing service, teach several workshops Friday and Saturday on topics of healing, deliverance, fasting, prayer, and spiritual warfare. I will be busy, but I'm sure I will be receiving as much as I give in such a Spiritually-charged atmosphere and with Maxie Dunnam, one of my spiritual mentors, leading the general sessions this year! Please cover my family in prayer at home while I'm away. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com