Saturday, September 09, 2006

Consecrated and Consumed 9-9-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am, Lord. Help me yield my will to Your will, laying down my life so that You can live Your life through me this day. … "Then Solomon offered up burnt offerings to the Lord on the altar of the Lord … as the duty of each day required" (2 Chronicles 8:12-13). I offer my life to You again this day. This is my burnt offering -- my flesh consumed in the fire of Your Holy Spirit. I choose to answer Your call: "I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship (Romans 12:1). Consecrated and consumed, "we are the aroma of Christ to God" (2 Corinthians 2:15). Through the prayer of surrender on the altar of my heart, I consecrate my life and this day to You as holy unto the Lord to be consumed in the flames of Your will in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794