Monday, September 18, 2006

Ambassadors of Christ 9-15-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak, and I will listen. Lead, and I will follow. Send me, and I will go. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I submit my will to Your will, my thoughts to Your thoughts, and my desires to Your desires. … "Then Jesus called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases, and He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal" (Luke 9:1-2). As You send me out today to proclaim Your kingdom and to heal, Lord Jesus, I pray You would anoint me with Your power and Your authority over demons and diseases. Help me decrease as You increase. Help me be a vessel emptied of myself and filled with You, allowing the living waters of Your love and Your life to flow freely through me (John 7:37-38). "All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ, and has given us this ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. For we are ambassadors for Christ, since God is making His appeal through us; we entreat you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God" (2 Corinthians 5:18-20). Send me forth, filled with faith, empowered by Your Spirit, to proclaim Your kingdom in Your power as Your ambassador this day and every day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I will be one of Christ's Ambassadors to Texas this morning to teach and minister at a weekend conference on healing and deliverance hosted at my good friend, J. Paul Bruhn's church in Columbus between Houston and Victoria at Columbus United Methodist Church. Come join us if you can and please pray for us if you can't. Come to The Fountain! this Friday night at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Doris and Bob McCray will be leading in prayer, while Brooke Perkinson and Shannon Barrett will be leading in worship. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. All are welcome! Call us for information at 859-317-1591 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com