Monday, September 18, 2006

Word Made Flesh 9-18-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the Word of God. Word of God, speak. Help me to hear and obey. … "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…. And the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen His glory, the glory as of a father's only son, full of grace and truth" (John 1:1-14). Lord, let Your Word become flesh in me. Let Your truth become my truth, let Your ways become my ways. Continue to increase in my life, as I decrease -- more of Your will and less of mine, more of Your ways and less of mine (John 3:30). Fill me full of Your grace and truth by the glory of Your Spirit living in me. "To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). Spirit of Christ, come live in the flesh in me (Romans 8:9). Word of God, come live in the flesh in me. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I choose to submit my will to Your will and my life to Your life a little more each day -- morning by morning, and day by day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for your prayers for us this weekend in Texas. God moved in our hearts in a deep way, bringing healing and deliverance out of our brokenness and bondage for His glory! Please continue to keep each one in prayer as He brings to completion all He has begun. I pray the same for His work of grace in each of your lives. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com