Sunday, November 25, 2007

Waiting and Watching to Welcome Him 11-25-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Christ the King of Glory, welcome into my heart and into my day. ... "Then the kingdom of heaven will be like this. Ten bridesmaids took their lamps and went to meet with the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five of them were wise. When the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps" (Matthew 25:1-4). One day You will return to receive Your bride. Whether You come soon or whether You are delayed, I want to be ready when I hear the shout, "Look! Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet Him" (v. 5-6)! Each day, I want to keep the lamp of my spirit burning brightly with the oil of Your Spirit in worship and prayer. I want to be waiting and watching so I can welcome You here in my heart on that day to come and every day before. One day You will come in glory in the skies, but every day You want to come in glory in my heart. "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'll be preaching the message of Christ the King of Glory today at my home church in Lexington where our Messiah Ministries office is hosted at Centenary United Methodist Church www.CentenaryLex.com Please keep us in prayer and I pray for the coming of Christ the King of Glory into your hearts and your churches in His power and presence today. God bless you! Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.orgOrder our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com