Monday, November 19, 2007

Mountain-Moving Power 11-19-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to lean in as You lead on. ... "Now to Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than we can ask or imagine, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever" (Ephesians 3:20-21). Lord, what is this power at work within me? It seems I hear You say, "This power is My Spirit, living in you. I am Love. The power of My love expressed through My people moves mountains -- mountains of pride, indifference, injustice, infirmity, and unbelief -- every mountain that stands between My people and My will. I display My glory through My people who release the power of My love." Yes, Lord. Love through me in Your power today. Move mountains through me today. Let the "Spirit of Christ" dwell in me, the Spirit of Your Power and Love (Romans 8:9). "As the Father has loved Me, so I have loved you; abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. I have said these things to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you" (John 15:9-12). Thank You for loving me and empowering me to release Your love to others. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's city-wide gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary in Lexington. All who are thirsty are welcome. Call or write for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call or write for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.orgOrder our Ministry Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com