Saturday, November 03, 2007

All That I Have 11-3-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look for Your face and lean in to Your grace. ... I sing to You And I bring to You All that I have All that I am ... I rest in You I am blessed in You All that I have All that I am ... is Yours ... "Moreover, in addition to all that I have provided for the holy house, I have a treasure of my own of gold and silver, and because of my devotion to the house of my God, I give it to the house of my God.... Who then will offer willingly, consecrating themselves today to the Lord?" (1 Chronicles 29:3-5). In building Your temple, David gave You all he had, because all he had was Yours'. His giving inspired others to give (v. 6). And You filled their hearts great joy and praise. "Then the people rejoiced because these had been given willingly, for with single mind they had offered freely to the Lord; King David also rejoiced greatly" (v. 9). Thought they were building a building, You were building a kingdom -- the Kingdom of God in their hearts and their land. "For the temple will not be for mortals but for the Lord God" (from v. 1). You have no need for a building, but You are still building a people whose hearts are wholly devoted to You. Together, throughout all generations, we are Your holy house, God's temple. "For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple" (1 Corinthians 3:17). Lord, come fill Your temple with Your glory today. I offer willingly all that I have and all that I am. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I will be preaching and teaching at the iPray Summit this weekend at Grace on the Hill United Methodist Church in Corbin, Kentucky (6 pm Sat night; 10:30 Sun morning; 5 pm Sun night). Please come join us if you can and pray for us if you can't: www.graceonthehill.org To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.orgOrder our Ministry Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com