Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank You 11-21-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my thoughts and my heart and my day. ... "I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that has been given to you in Christ Jesus .... God is faithful; by Him you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord" (1 Corinthians 1:4). Thank You for always being with me, never leaving me and never forsaking me. Thank You for reaching out to me and reaching down to me, for always holding on to me. Thank You for loving me and for loving me through the fellowship -- the communion of love of the body of Christ -- all those who have laughed with me, cried with me, prayed with me, and sometimes just listened to me. Some I know by name, some I know by the Spirit, and some I may not know until we see one another face to face in the glory of the resurrection, but I thank You for each one of them. And in my thankfulness, I also come to You in prayerfulness for each of those who feel isolated or alone. I pray for the widowed and orphaned, for the divorced and rejected, for the discouraged and depressed. May they find Your fellowship and the fellowship of those You desire to bring into their lives to be an expression of Your arms, Your words, and Your love. I remember Thanksgivings when that was me, whether anyone else knew it or not. And I remember those this Thanksgiving who need to know Your grace and Your love, that You never leave us nor forsake us, always drawing us in the faithful fellowship of the Son of God, Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Happy Thanksgiving, my praying friends! And if are in our area and would like a place for fellowship on Thursday, please come join my friends for food, worship, and a message Thursday night at our Celebrate Recovery ministry at my home church in Lexington: www.CRLex.com I'll also be preaching the message at my home church this Sunday 11/25, and would love for you to come join us if you can (8:30, 9:45, 11:15, 5:15): www.CentenaryLex.com We don't have to be alone. We can be thankful because we are loved (John 3:16). God bless you! Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's city-wide gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary in Lexington. All who are thirsty are welcome. Call or write for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call or write for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.orgOrder our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.orgDaily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com