Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Throne of My Soul 11-18-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Worthy is the Lamb upon the throne of heaven. Worthy is the Lamb upon the throne of my soul (Revelation 7:17). ... "Thus says the Lord (literally, YHWH -- Yahweh): Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool; what is the house that you would build for Me, and what is My resting place? All these things My hand has made, and so all these things are Mine, says the Lord. But this is the one to whom I will look, to the humble and contrite in spirit, who trembles at My word" (Isaiah 66:1-2). Teach me what it means to be humble and contrite in spirit, to tremble at Your word. Forgive me for the ways I exalt myself on my own throne in my life or in the lives of others. Come and take Your place every moment of every day upon the throne of my soul. And let my words be submitted to Your words, my ways submitted to Your ways. Thank You for Your grace and patience with me that flows from the throne of Your steadfast love and mercy that flows forever from Your throne. "But I, through the abundance of Your steadfast love, will enter Your house, I will bow down toward Your holy temple in awe of You" (Psalm 5:7). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.orgOrder our Ministry Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com