Thursday, November 29, 2007

Roadmap to Life and Peace 11-29-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let my life and this day be rooted and grounded in You. ... "Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it. For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it" (Matthew 7:13-14). Show me the places where I'm taking the easy road. Give me courage to take the hard road -- not just because it's hard, but because it leads to life. I want to follow Your roadmap to life and peace. You said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life" (John 8:12). You are the Life and You are the Light (v. 14:6). Shine Your light on the road before me today in every choice I will make that will lead to life. It will likely not be the road that many take, but only the few who find it. But by faith, I know I will find it today; because by grace, I have found You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com