Friday, January 16, 2015


Morning by Morning, January 16 - "Brighter and Brighter"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart every moment of every day.  ...

"The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day" (Proverbs 4:18).

As the light of this new day dawns out my window and over the hills, pushing back the darkness and shining forth in radiance, I lift my eyes to You. Let Your light shine on my face. Let Your radiance envelop my countenance. And set my heart on Your path.

If I'm on Your path, I should see Your light shining brighter and brighter. If I don't see Your light shining brighter throughout the moments of my day and along the steps of my journey of faith, it should be an invitation for me to ask You if I've stepped off "the path of the righteous."

Give me eyes to see the path and wisdom to follow it. Give me discernment to realize it when I stray and humility to return. As someone has said, "The wrong road never becomes the right road. The only way to get back on the right road is to go back to the place we left it and start on the right road again."

I want to be on the right road, Lord. Thank You for every time You've confirmed my steps with the brightness of Your light. Thank You for correcting my steps every time the path became dark or cloudy to show me it's time to turn around and get back on track. And thank You for every dawn of a new day, when Your mercy and love covered my sins and corrected my paths to empower me with the grace to continue on in my journey with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Lord will confirm your steps on the path He has prepared of you as it grows brighter and brighter every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
   

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!