Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Morning by Morning, January 13 - Plans for the Fullness of Time

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Where will You lead me today? ...

"With all wisdom and insight He has made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure that He set forth in Christ, as a plan for the fullness of time, to gather up all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth" (Ephesians 1:8-10).

Lord, You have "a plan for the fullness of time." Give me grace to trust in Your plans for me. Give me patience to wait for the fullness of Your timing. Give me persistence to press on and pray through until I see all Your plans in the fullness of Your time come to pass.

I believe Your plans for me are good, and that's give me hope for the future You've set before me (Jeremiah 29:11). So guide my heart by the leading of Your Spirit. Order my steps and direct my paths, as I trust in You and Your plan for me (Proverbs 20:24). In Jesus' name pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray for God's grace to trust in His plans for the future with hope He has prepared for you in the fullness of time. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!