Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Morning by Morning, January 21 - "Breath of Life"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...

"Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being" (Genesis 2:7).

You give me the breath of life. "It is the Spirit that gives life" (John 6:63). And Your Holy Spirit abides in my human spirit. I am "in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:9). Your divine power is at work within me, empowering me to be like You, to live in You, conforming me into Your image (Romans 8:29).

By the power of Your grace, I am a living being, fully alive and fully free to willingly choose to open wide my human spirit and welcome in Your Holy Spirit to fill me afresh with the fullness of life in You. "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set (me) free from the law of sin and death" (Romans 8:2).

Come, Holy Spirit. Fill me afresh with the life and breath of God today (Ephesians 5:18). It is Your "very Spirit bearing witness with (my) spirit that (I am one of Your) children of God" (Romans 8:16). And as a child of God, filled with the Spirit of God, I choose to arise from this intimate time of worship and prayer to "walk in newness of life" with You throughout the moments of my day (Romans 6:4). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will be filled afresh with the breath of life though God the Holy Spirit, empowering you to walk in newness of life and grow in the nature of Christ every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!