Thursday, January 01, 2015

Morning by Morning, January 1 - "First"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and every moment of my day. On this first morning of this first day of this new year, I worship You and welcome You, O God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit--into the center and at the foundation of all I am and all I will be.  ...

"Who has performed and done this, calling the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord, am first, and will be with the last" (Isaiah 41:4).

Be first in my life, my Lord.

Let Your name be the first word from my mouth every morning. Let Your face be the first thing I seek as I begin each day in the communion of prayer and the fellowship of Your Spirit. Let Your will be my first desire and Your ways be my first choice. Let everything else come second, as I seek first the Kingdom of God, for then I can truly embrace and enjoy every abundant and beautiful blessing You've poured into my life (Matthew 6:33). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will draw more deeply into the Presence of the Lord, giving Him first place in your life throughout every day of this new year. May you know the abundance of all His beautiful blessings He will be pouring into your life out of His extravagant love for you. Happy New Year!
Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you for all your prayers and blessings for me and my beautiful bride, Rocio Caballero Hays. On December 19th at a small, simple wedding with our families at Horseshoe Bay, Texas, we were so honored for Max Lucado to lead us in our vows and embrace the Lord's great gift of unfailing love for us and for one another.

 
We'll be having a simple celebration of coffee and wedding cake with friends at our prayer ministry office in San Antonio on the afternoon of January 7th. You're welcome to join us if you're in town! Please keep us in prayer as we begin this exciting journey of life together as one! Love and blessings to you, my friends, from Tommy & Rocio Hays!

 

 

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!