Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Morning by Morning, March 29 - Holy Spirit, Speak to Me
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, filled with the Spirit -- I seek Your face and listen for Your voice as I begin my day in worship and prayer.  ...
 
"The Spirit told me to go with them and not to make a distinction between them and us" (Acts 11:12).
 
Holy Spirit, speak to me, I pray. You spoke with specificity to Peter. He "heard a voice" speaking to him and recognized it as Your voice (v. 7). You led him "step by step" to speak and to act according to Your will through Your leading (v. 4).
 
Lead me, Lord. I need Your wisdom, Your guidance. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Let me hear and recognize Your voice. Then give me the grace to trust You and the humility to obey You, knowing that You know what's best, knowing You always desire Your very best for me (Luke 11:13). "How much more will (my) Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him" (Matthew 7:11).
 
I want to receive every good thing You have for me. I want to follow You step by step. "And when (I) turn to the right or when (I) turn to the left, (my) ears shall hear a word behind (me), saying, 'This is the way; walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:19). Just as Peter was a child of God, a disciple of Christ, filled with the Spirit, seeking to hear Your voice and follow Your leading, so am I. So I'm trusting You to speak to me and lead me in the way "that leads to life" -- today and every day (Acts 11:18). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you hear the voice of the Spirit speaking to you and leading you in the way that leads to life, filled with every good thing your Father has for you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Friends, please come join us and spread the word for our "Glory to Glory" Healing Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society Headquarters in Wilmore, Kentucky March 31-April 1st. I'm excited to be sharing a message and ministry time along with one of my mentors in ministry, Dr. Steve Seamands of Asbury Seminary, as well as Jeff Rogers of Wellspring Prayer Center, Chris Dunagan, and Pastor Amy Barkman.

Attendance is Free, but please Register for the Conference:


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!